Things to know:
- They are different! Kombucha is a beverage produced by fermenting sweet tea with a culture of yeast and bacteria. Kefir is a sour-tasting drink make from cow's milk fermented with certain bacteria. Of course, you can use any type of milk or tea and there is lots of different recipes and ingredients, but that's the gist.
7 FACTS about Kombucha
- It fights cancer!
- It strengthens the immune system!
- Promotes weight loss!
- Eases joint pain and arthritis!
- Boosts energy!
- Helps the digestive system!
7 FACTS about Kefir
- It also fights cancer!
- Supports detoxification and DNA health!
- Boosts immunity!
- Builds bone density!
- Helps IBS and other tummy issues!
- Assists allergies and asthma!
- Improves lactose intolerance!